Weather you have just bought a new home or your'e looking to refresh you familiar surroundings, chances are good you have a laundry list of home improvement project to accomplish. This is where we at Zerching.com could be helpful. We would be very happy to assist and advise you on any project you have planned or are considering in the future. Me personally, I have years of experience as a contractor. I was active in the home remodeling industry for over 20 years. I have provided services to clients in numerous projects related to home remodeling. I was always dedicated to exceeding client expectation, completing quality projects and building strong relationships. Honesty and integrity in providing quality workmanship, excellent services in professional manner for customers.
1.Timing is everything. Prioritize projects by needs, not wants. Make sure important projects like functioning air-conditioning are set before tackling less crucial ones like removing popcorn ceilings. Create a list of all of the things on your wish list. Then start with the most timely matters and work your way down the list. Be realistic with your goals and always factor in 20 percent more money and time than you think the project will take. This way you leave some leeway for any unexpected issues that may arise.
2. DIY or hire an expert? Some projects are simple enough to DIY, like swapping out the greenery in the yard. But other projects, like installing solar panels or getting a new water heater, may be outside your wheelhouse and better handled by experts. Honestly assess your own level of expertise, permit requirements and local regulations, your budget, your timeline and ultimate goals before deciding whether to DIY or hire an expert. Whether you need a personal organizer or a painter, a foundation specialist or a handyman, if you decide an expert is the way to go, ask friends for referrals and then head online to check business information and dig a little deeper before getting a project bid.
3. Get organized. Doing your homework before starting out on a project can help speed things up later on. Create a list of professionals you will be working with and all the stores you will source materials from. You’ll have all of the info in one place for follow-ups, and it’s easy to share the info with friends once they start asking for recommendations. Also get a clear breakdown of all elements involved in each project, how much each step will cost and deadlines for each step along the way. A clear plan of action will help keep the budget and timeline in check.
4. Get savvy. One of the best ways to save time and money is to find things second hand. Thrift shops, salvage shops and flea markets are great places to find furniture, appliances and hardware on the cheap. Or, repurpose items you already own by moving them to a different room or by painting them different colors. Explore all of your options and resources before going out and spending that hard-earned cash.
5. Just get started. It’s OK to start small. Swap out the old hardware on your kitchen cabinets or fix the broken brick on your patio. Just start somewhere and build your way up to the larger stuff. If you’re feeling paralyzed, try setting and accomplishing one small home-improvement goal every week.
Author:Gustavo Blachman Phone: 786-229-8009 Dated: January 11th 2016 Views: 376 About Gustavo: PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
• Florida Licensed Real Estate Broker – Owner of Terrabella Realt...
View our latest blog posts in your RSS reader. Click here to access.
Terrabella Realty is a boutique operation with over 1 Billion dollars of closed sales over the past 10 years, We have experience in the South Florida real estate market and we have developed strategic alliances with Real Estate Firms in foreign countries like, Argentina, Colombia, Venezuela, Mexico, Ecuador, Canada, Russia, France, England and Israel, to name a few. We have over 80 sales associates ready, willing and able to assist on the sale of your property and we are experienced enough to help you price it right.
5 Common Reasons Why Property Taxes Go Up, No Matter Where You LiveBy&
"We have moved from Miami and having a lot of issues finding a home to purchase in Tampa, luckily we found Mr Gonzalez online and he help us to find our dream home, he went above and beyond our expectations, we will recommend him to our friends and family. Thank you Mr Gonzalez"