Still in time for all of our Christmas shopping and taking account all the new developments of 2015, here are the Miami's five best shopping malls.
5. Sunset Place Where else can you find a mall that has a movie theater, a bowling alley, a nightlife scene across the street, and plenty of shops that spill out around it? We can't think of any place better than Sunset. You can get your shopping done, have something to eat at one of the dozens of options, maybe even get creative at Color Me Mine, watch a movie, then walk over to Boogie's or The Irish Times to get your night out started — a true one-stop shopping mall. Downside: you have to pay for parking, and paying for parking is lame (but like, worth it in this case).
4. The Falls Tucked away by Killian Drive and near a local YMCA, The Falls is one of those classic malls that make shopping an experience rather than a fleeting moment. Although you might be in a rush, the second you walk into the outdoor shopping area, something about the place makes you stop and take it easy. Especially if you go during the holidays, the place is decked out with festive lights and jolly decorations. Aside from the options like Bloomingdale's, Apple, and Macy's, there's a United Artists movie theater in the center of it all.
3. The Village of Merrick Park Not only does Merrick have great stores — there's Burberry, Carolina Hererra, Kate Spade — it also has great dining options. The beauty of this mall is its open design, so as shoppers stroll around, they're enjoying the outdoor gardens and pleasant South Florida weather. Located in the heart of Coral Gables, Merrick is also at a convenient spot for shoppers that want a little more than the stores found along Miracle Mile. And hey, if you get the urge to buy a car while you're at it, The Collection is within walking distance. However, this is the only other mall on our list where parking isn't free.
2. Dadeland Mall
The most notable trait of Dadeland Mall is the large "D" that stands at the top of a tall teal tower that can be seen as you exit the Palmetto Expressway. Operating for over 50 years, the mall is practically a Miami staple. Dadeland has your classic department stores (Nordstrom, JC Penny, and Macy's) acting like sort of book-ends for the mall. Recently, the mall was renovated and added a new wing featuring more sit-down dining options and an Urban Outfitters. Another cool feature: The mall even has its own geofilter on Snapchat.
1. Dolphin Mall Now, I know what you're thinking — Dolphin Mall might not be your favorite choice for number one, but let's face it, this mall has it all. With the addition of a new H&M store that opened earlier this month, and a combination of outlet name-brand stores — like Bose, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdales, and Saks 5th Avenue — there really is something for everyone. Plus, there are plenty of choices when it comes to food, two movie theaters (Cobb Cinemas and Cinebistro), a bowling alley, and an IKEA literally next door. One can get lost at Dolphin and spend a glorious day full of dining, shopping, and entertainment.
Author:Gustavo Blachman Phone: 786-229-8009 Dated: December 22nd 2015 Views: 346 About Gustavo: PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
• Florida Licensed Real Estate Broker – Owner of Terrabella Realt...
View our latest blog posts in your RSS reader. Click here to access.
Terrabella Realty is a boutique operation with over 1 Billion dollars of closed sales over the past 10 years, We have experience in the South Florida real estate market and we have developed strategic alliances with Real Estate Firms in foreign countries like, Argentina, Colombia, Venezuela, Mexico, Ecuador, Canada, Russia, France, England and Israel, to name a few. We have over 80 sales associates ready, willing and able to assist on the sale of your property and we are experienced enough to help you price it right.
STEP 1 >> KNOW YOUR MOTIVATION Before you begin doing anyth
"Leo has the more knowledge of the area than any other realtor I have talked too. Leo took the time to listen to what My needs were. I will definitely be using Leo's service in the future and will be recommending him to my friends."